Comment on page
Package to install a regular Laravel Starter Kit with a non-regular different design theme.
This package should be used immediately after installing Laravel. If you add any more functionality, like routes or controllers, they may get overridden by Larastarters.
- 1.Install fresh Laravel project
composer require laraveldaily/larastarters --dev
php artisan larastarters:install- it will show a wizard to choose the starter kit and the theme (options are listed below)
npm install && npm run dev
- 5.That's it, you have Laravel Auth starter, just visit the home page and click Log in / Register
In the current version, there are 7 themes supported.
Tailwind Themes with Laravel Breeze
Notice: Tailwind themes are slightly tweaked to work on Tailwind v2.
Example screenshots from Windmill theme:
Bootstrap Themes with Laravel UI
Along with the design themes, we add a few features that are typical for almost any project:
- Profile management form to change name/email/password
- A sample table of Users list
- A sample static text page
- Two-level menu on the sidebar